Only the Best
Our nurses are far more than resumes sent to hospitals without having gone through a real vetting process. They are not stereotypical, inexperienced “agency nurses”. On the contrary, we’ve invested significant resources to ensure each and every BalancePoint nurse will perform at a level that will keep hospitals’ departments operating at their peak.
- Recruitment conducted by expert administrators with years of experience across the entire healthcare spectrum.
- A thorough process that utilizes a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests, skills checklists and background checks.
- Personal interviews conducted by dedicated staffing consultants to identify nurses’ strengths and goals and ensure an appropriate cultural fit with client hospitals.
BalancePoint’s rigorous hiring process includes:
- Personal Interviews
- RN/BSN/LPN license verification
- Specialty-specific exams
- Verified minimum number of hours of specialty experience
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certified
- Evidence of current vaccination
- Drug screening
- Comprehensive reference checking
- A positive, energetic and patient-centered practice style